Year 10 Curriculum Model
|Compulsory Subjects||Elective Subjects|
|Science||One semester length:
Health and Physical
History: Australia in the
- In Year 10, you are in a position to start planning for your future. You need to ensure your course prepares you for future VCE, VCAL or VET studies. With this in mind, Year 10 subjects are designed to develop your skills in specific areas.
- Each subject is assessed throughout the semester via assessment tasks.
Subject Selection Criteria:
- All students must study English in each semester.
- All students must study Mathematics in each semester.
- All students must select one Health or Physical Education subject to study for one semester.
- Students must study Science A and Australia in the Modern World.
- Students must select five electives. VCE and VET electives also meet the criteria of electives for Year 10, however, they are studied for a full year (selected as per the acceleration policy).